US Lacrosse Michigan
Our mission is to improve the lacrosse experience for all participants in the sport: players, officials, and fans. Our efforts at lacrosse development include:
- Helping teams with startup costs.
- Providing clinics for Coaching Education
- Providing grants to help in educating and improving coaches and officials
- Providing a clearinghouse for lacrosse information, including activities, travel team options, tournaments, coaching and officials' clinics, job openings, and other lacrosse information
- Honoring the people who helped grow and improve lacrosse in Michigan, through our Hall of Fame and other vehicles.
- Growing lacrosse in Michigan and taking it to world class levels.
What is a Chapter?
A US Lacrosse Chapter is a volunteer led, local extension of the national US Lacrosse organization that seeks to share the local responsibility of serving the lacrosse community. US Lacrosse Chapters are said to share the same DNA as US Lacrosse, Inc., with a mission and vision that reflects that of the national governing body. For more information on a US Lacrosse Chapter, click HERE.